We are excited to announce big changes and expansion of the Commodore Elite/Hi Performance Program this year!
First, I am happy to announce the addition of new Hi-Performance/Commodore Elite Director Freddie Rodriguez!
Freddie is the former National Tennis Coach (women) for the USTA and he has worked with many top players including the following (among many others):
• Grace Min: US Open Junior Champion – Wimbledon Junior Champion with Eugenie Bouchard – Winner of 10 ITF Pro Circuit Titles
• Kristie Ahn: NCAA Champion with Stanford University – Qualified US Open Women at age 17
• Alicia Tornado Black: Winner of Orange Bowl Doubles – Junior career high rank #2 ITF
• Francoise Abanda: Winner of multiple ITF Pro Circuit Tittle – Orange Bowl Champion – Career higher rank #3 ITF
• Fanny Stollár: Career high #3 single junior ranking – Career wins over top 15 WTA players
2) We will have three separate sessions...two for home schoolers and one for full time students.
HOME SCHOOLERS-5 days per week*
8:30 am - 10:30 am
12:30 pm -2:30 pm
*Home schoolers may swap sessions for after school session.
FULL-TIME STUDENTS-5 days per week
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Home Schoolers (2 sessions/day)
Full Time Students (1 session/day)
To sign up click here